Stir Fried Chicken and Spinach. The steps for making this Chicken Stir fry with Spinach is pretty easy, Preheat some Oil in a pan, stir fry the Onions until it's translucent, add the Chicken and season with some salt and Black pepper. Stir fry till the Chicken is browned. Stir in the Tomato sauce and cook for a bit.
The Best Chicken Spinach Stir Fry Recipes on Yummly Add half the chicken and stir fry until it turns white, about two minutes. Transfer the partially cooked chicken to a plate with a slotted spoon and stir-fry the rest of the chicken for two minutes. You can cook Stir Fried Chicken and Spinach using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Chicken and Spinach
- You need 100 gram of spinach.
- Prepare 100 gram of chicken breast, cut into cubes.
- You need 3 of garlics, smashed and chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 of corn, cut into kernels.
- It’s 1 of tomato, chopped.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need 100 ml of water.
In a large wok over medium heat, heat oil. This easy Chicken Stir Fry recipe is loaded with fresh veggies and the most delicious sauce made with honey, soy sauce, and toasted sesame oil! This post is sponsored by Safeway. This stir-fried spinach is so incredibly easy to make and so good, you'll be amazed.
Stir Fried Chicken and Spinach instructions
- Add the oil in pan. Add in the garlics. Stir fry until fragrant..
- Then add in thr chickens. Stir until they turn colour..
- Thdn add in the corn. Stir until combined..
- Add the water and oyster sauce as well as the other seasonings..
- Then add in the spinach. Quickly stir..
- Add in the tomato. Mix a bit turn of the heat, then serve..
This dish bears a strong Chinese influence but is made distinctly Thai by the use of fish sauce and chili. Baby spinach can be used, but it won't make a large serving—a good bunch of regular sized. One of my all time favorite Chinese dishes is stir-fried black mushrooms and bamboo shoots on a bed of spinach. I suggest serving this tasty asian dish with white rice, Chinese tea and fortune cookies. You can also enjoy it with grilled chicken, rice, or noodles.