Raspberry Walnut Crostada. Learn how to make Raspberry Crostada. This delectable harvest dessert features easy to use pastry shells filled with a rich and creamy cranberry walnut filling. This has expensive ingredients and was very disappointing.
Raspberry Galette with Walnut Struesel Topping. Raspberries need no help when it comes to taste, they are sweet, tangy and bursting with flavour. Spoon the walnut mixture into the pastry shells. You can cook Raspberry Walnut Crostada using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raspberry Walnut Crostada
- You need 2 cans of Crescent rolls.
- Prepare 1 cup of seedless red raspberry jam.
- Prepare 2 cup of finely minced walnuts.
- You need 1 of egg (for egg wash only).
Top the filled shells with whipped cream or other toppings, if desired. For the first time, we've built a complete desktop experience. Whether you're editing documents, browsing the web. The walnuts are bathed in a caramel sauce and half are baked while the other half are served raw allowing a combination of the two flavors and textures.
Raspberry Walnut Crostada instructions
- On a 10-12 inch round pizza pan, lighty spray (grease) with not stick oil spray. Spread out one and a half cans of the crescent roll dough evenly. Spread up the edges to form a crust around the outer edge..
- In a bowl, place 1 cup of seedless red raspberry jam. Stir jam with spoon until smooth. You do not want it lumpy. Once smooth, add in 2 cups of finely minced walnuts. Stir in and mix well. Spread mixture over the dough evenly all the way to the edges..
- With the remaining dough, cut strips and make lattice top..
- In a bowl, beat the egg and brush on the lattice to create a glaze..
- Bake 25 minutes at 350 degrees F. Move rack one level up from he lower setting. Bake until deep golden brown. Let it cool about 10-15 minutes..
- ***Note: You may use any kind of jelly/jam and any kind of nuts for the filling. For example, pineapple preserves mixed with coconut..
Spoon berries over cooled crust; sprinkle with walnuts. Beat eggs with sugar in a small bowl until light and fluffy. Spinach-Walnut Gorgonzola Salad with Raspberry Dressing. Be the first to rate & review! Dried Cherry-Walnut Crostada. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.