Crispy Vegan Kebab.
You can have Crispy Vegan Kebab using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Vegan Kebab
- You need 1/2 bowl of Raw Banana.
- It’s 2 spoon of Paneer grated.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Poha(5mint water soaked).
- You need 1 of Carrot grated.
- It’s 1 of Onion chopped.
- You need 2 of Potato(Boiled and Mashed).
- You need 1/2 bowl of Apple grated.
- You need 1/2 bowl of corn boiled.
- You need 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander seeds Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- You need 1 Pinch of Hing.
- Prepare 1 of chopped GreenChilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mint leaves powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander leaves powder.
- You need 1-2 tsp of Corn flour.
- You need 1-2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt according.
Crispy Vegan Kebab instructions
- Take a bowl, mix all the ingredients in it so well that it becomes a good dough..
- Now take small amount of your dough and give shapes to it and keep it aside..
- For Frying, take a pan, pour some oil in it and let it heat on low-medium flame..
- As the oil is ready, one by one put your shaped kebabs in it carefully..
- Fry till it turns brown from both sides. Your kebab is ready, serve it with sauce or chutney..