Shukto Mishmash of vegetables.
You can have Shukto Mishmash of vegetables using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shukto Mishmash of vegetables
- It’s 8-10 of dried lentil dumplings.
- You need 1/4 tsp of radhuni.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 of potato cut to cubes.
- It’s 1 of small eggplant.
- You need 2 of raw banana or plantain slightly peeled and cut to slices.
- Prepare 4 of drumsticks.
- You need 1/2 piece of raw papaya.
- You need 2 of bitter gourds sliced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ghee.
Shukto Mishmash of vegetables step by step
- Chop all the vegetables, preferably to similar size..
- Take a kadai or pan and add the oil to the pan. Now, heat the oil a bit and add the bori. Flip them after sometime else the bori will burn..
- After the bori is done, take them out from the pan and keep them aside..
- Now to the oil, add ¼ teaspoon of radhuni and let it splutter. You will start getting the smell of radhuni..
- Add the chopped vegetables in order of potato, raw banana, and drumstick. Stir them for a while and add the remaining vegetables..
- Stir them for about 2 minutes, add salt and about a cup of water. Cover and cook till all the vegetables are done..
- Add the milk along with 1/3 cup of water. Let it simmer..
- Meanwhile, make a paste of the remaining radhuni..
- As the shukto reaches your desired consistency lower the flame. Add the sugar, ghee, grated ginger and radhuni paste..
- Turn off the flame. Enjoy the shukto with steamed rice..