Pistachio Pound Cake. We're all cozied up by the fire sipping hot chocolate and enjoying the cold weather… and of course, a big 'ole slice of this pistachio pound cake. How to make a Meyer Lemon Pistachio Pound Cake-. I just love the flavor of a Meyer Lemon.
And it makes an ample amount so you'll. A green tube cake made by altering a cake mix with pistachio pudding and green food coloring. Hands down the best pistachio cake, and probably the best poundcake ever! You can cook Pistachio Pound Cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pistachio Pound Cake
- It’s 1 box of Duncan Hines cake mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 oz of pistachio puddimg mix.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
Le quatre-quarts ("four fourths") can be described as the French pound cake. It has earned its name because the batter is made with the. Cream cheese makes this cake wonderfully moist, while ground pistachios lend a distinct nutty Drizzled with icing and sprinkled with pistachio slivers, this cake couldn't be more appropriate for the. Pistachio Pound Cake – the most AMAZING pound cake I've ever eaten!
Pistachio Pound Cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 325..
- Thoroughly mix cake mix, oil, sour cream, pudding, and eggs..
- Pour half the batter into a greased bundt pan..
- In a separate bowl mix pecans, cinnamon, and sugar (topping)..
- Sprinkle half the topping over the batter..
- Pour remaining batter over topping..
- Sprinkle remaining topping on batter..
- Bake for 60 mins..
Flour, eggs, sour cream, pistachio pudding, butter, sugar, vanilla, baking soda, salt. This pistachio pound cake is PACKED full of pistachios and made with white whole wheat flour. Be the first to review this recipe. This is wonderful bread/cake for friends and family. It could be made for special occasions or just because.