Roasted red pepper and walnut pesto salmon. Place salmon on individual plates and drizzle with pesto; serve additional pesto on the side. The roasted red pepper pesto and goat cheese quinoa cakes with poached eggs were simply amazing! It was a real treat to start the day with a breakfast like this!
Which could explain why you didn't like something when you were young but absolutely LOVE it now. Add pasta back to pot with red pepper sauce, tomatoes, and spinach. Toss to coat over low heat, adding reserved pasta liquid to thin as Spinach and Pesto Salmon: America's Favorite Fish Goes Mediterranean. You can have Roasted red pepper and walnut pesto salmon using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted red pepper and walnut pesto salmon
- It’s 2 cups of roasted red peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of candied walnuts.
- Prepare of Zest of one lemon.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 8 of salmon fillets.
- You need 8 of peeled and deveined shrimp wrapped in bacon.
This Roasted Red Pepper Pesto is a great alternative for classic green pesto! It was nice but I figured that original pesto has nuts in it so I threw in some walnuts. Whole Grain Pasta with Roasted Red Pepper Carrot Pesto, Roasted Broccoli and Cherry Tomatoes. A while back, I wrote a post called "Super Sauces" Smokey roasted peppers, combined with sweet carrots and toasted garlic and walnuts, you can't go wrong.
Roasted red pepper and walnut pesto salmon instructions
- Pulse the first five ingredients in food processor to make a paste..
- Rub salmon with olive oil and spread each with a portion of the pepper purée..
- Place each piece of salmon on a lined baking sheet and top each one with a bacon wrapped shrimp..
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 9 minutes..
Although it was a lot of work peeling the. Roasted red pepper pesto is a fabulous flavourful contemporary Italian pesto recipe that is perfect with pasta, bruschetta and even white meat or fish. I used walnuts, but you can also find this pesto made with almonds and pine nuts. There are also Italian recipes for red pepper pesto made with. Grilled salmon topped with a roasted red pepper sauce combines the flavors of Pacific Northwest and Italian cuisines!