Lemon butter baked salmon. Spread a thin layer of butter/margarine over each salmon steak. Squeeze lemon juice out of unused portion of lemon evenly over each ste ak. A tasty, healthy recipe for baked salmon infused with lemon, garlic, and butter.
Baked Salmon with Foil is the easiest way to cook salmon in the oven. First of all, the salmon will remain moist, juicy and flavorful. Secondly, there is no dirty dish to clean. You can have Lemon butter baked salmon using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon butter baked salmon
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 4 cloves of crushed garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped dill.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 220 g of salmon.
This foil-wrapped Garlic Lemon Butter Salmon has become one of my favorite recipes whenever I want a quick dish for dinner. Do add the dill to the lemon butter sauce and use fresh garlic if you have it. I put thin slices of lemon on the salmon for a nice look and some extra lemon flavor. Serve with rice to soak up the tasty sauce.
Lemon butter baked salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 190° C.
- Grease a baking tray lightly with olive oil.
- Remove skin from salmon.
- Place salmon in baking tray.
- Whisk other ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour contents of bowl over salmon.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes and remove.
- Serve with desired vegetables and carbohydrates.
Pan Seared Salmon with Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce is one of the tastiest, easiest recipes you'll ever try! Tender salmon fillets are pan seared until perfectly golden brown then covered in a simple, vibrant and rich lemon butter sauce. Butter that's infused with lemon, garlic, and a touch of honey helps give this salmon tons of flavor and keeps it extremely moist and tender. This baked salmon recipe is a spinoff of my recipes for Sheet Pan Honey Lemon Salmon, Honey Dijon Salmon, and Sheet Pan Orange Chili Salmon. This version incorporates garlic, because why not.