Stir Fried Rice. Browse Kraft® Official Site For Tasty, Easy Chicken Recipes, Try Today! Fried Rice is a combination of long grained rice, mixture of warm peas, carrots and onions with scrambled eggs mixed all together! You will not be getting take out any longer!
Cook Minute® Rice with chicken broth, stir-fry vegetables, soy sauce and egg. You'll feel good about serving your family this low- calorie, low-fat dish. really easy and yummy! For serving: I like to top my stir fried rice with green onions and sesame seeds for garnish. You can cook Stir Fried Rice using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Rice
- You need 3 of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- You need 2 of table corn oil.
- You need 1 of egg, lightly beaten (or more eggs if you like).
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot Julliene.
- You need 1 of each assorted bell peppers Julliene.
- You need 1 bunch of Corriander Julliene.
- It’s 4 of Mushrooms buds Julliene.
- Prepare 4 of green onions julliene.
- Prepare 1 pack of beans sprout.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of cooked rice.
Add the eggs and scramble until fully cooked. Remove them from the pan and set aside. Add the remaining tablespoon of butter into the pan. How to make Chinese fried rice.
Stir Fried Rice step by step
- Heat oil in a pan till add chopped garlic and onions and stir-fry until onions turn a nice brown color, about 8-10 minutes..
- Add the all the veggies together and cook for few seconds then add the soy sauce oyester sauce and sesame oil swirl for another few seconds.
- Put in the egg and cook for a minute then add rice and swirl till completely incorporated.
Fry the rice by lightly browning in a pan or wok. Stir-fry the onions, garlic, and carrots until tender. Make a large well in the center of the pan with the rice. Pour in the whisked eggs and scramble until small curds form. In the same pan, heat remaining oil.