Oven baked porkchops. These baked pork chops are the best oven baked pork chops ever! They are so easy to make, super juicy, and flavorful. Turn these chops into a meal with a creamy cucumber salad and some smoky roast potatoes.
Put stuffing mix in a resealable bag and crush (or leave as is). Dip pork chops in egg mixture. Put chops on top of melted butter in pan. You can cook Oven baked porkchops using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven baked porkchops
- You need 2 of big porkchops or 4 little ones.
- You need 3 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of Dry rub.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt.
These Baked Pork Chops are a terrific way to cook pork chops in the oven. Slathered in a country-style sauce then baked until caramelised on the outside and juicy inside. So fast and easy to prepare, you can make this tonight! I have no idea what to call the sauce I use for these pork chops.
Oven baked porkchops instructions
- Mix vinegar and oil spray your pan for oven w non stick or add a little bit of butter or oil.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Rub oil mix on chops than dry rub on both sides sprinkling with remaining rub.
- Cook till done at 400 degrees approximately 20 to 30 minutes depending on size of your porkchops once cut pore juice over chops for added flavor.
Sauteed pork chops are baked over a comfy nest of hashbrown potatoes and Cheddar cheese in a sour cream sauce, with some crunchy onion rings thrown in to keep things interesting. Add some green beans and you have a warm and homey one-dish meal. I Made It Print Oven Baked Pork Chops seasoned with a quick spice rub and baked to perfection. This baked pork chop recipe produces tender, juicy and flavorful pork chops every time! These baked pork chops are absolutely delicious and so easy to make.