Smoked salmon, watercress and walnut salad. Divide watercress and smoked salmon among plates, drizzle with vinaigrette and garnish with flowers. Serve with fresh white bread, if desired. Top with the smoked salmon slices.
Start with a salad of smoked salmon and watercress. Easy to prepare and a great way to start a meal – flakes of hot smoked salmon goes really well with potatoes and a fresh watercress salad. Find out more at Tesco Real Food. You can cook Smoked salmon, watercress and walnut salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smoked salmon, watercress and walnut salad
- You need 2 strips of smoked salmon.
- You need 50 grams of radish.
- You need leaves of Few spinach.
- It’s Half of handful watercress.
- Prepare Half of peeled orange.
- You need Half of handful walnut.
- It’s of Chestnuts if you have some :).
Salmon adds smoky flavor. —Cathy Tang, Redmond, Washington. Toss with the olive oil and salad onions. An easy and delicious arugula salad recipe made with baby arugula, smoked salmon, avocado, pear and red onion. This dish combines favorite bagel toppings like capers, dill, and smoked salmon in a light yet satisfying salad.
Smoked salmon, watercress and walnut salad step by step
- Place strips of smoked salmon in the centre of the plate and garnish all the salad mix around it. Sit back,relax & enjoy the healthy and satisfying meal made within a few minutes..
- I'm sure you can also add your own version of whatever your palette fancies..
- Hope you enjoy this quickest dinner/lunch recipe..
Toss the tomatoes in the vinaigrette, remove with a slotted spoon and mound on the platter. Lay the salmon over the mounds. Classic Nicoise Salad gets a Scandinavian makeover – Nordic Nicoise Salad w/ smoked fish- salmon or trout, watercress, radish, & kicky horseradish It's flavorful and compliments the watercress and smokiness of the fish. To start, steam your vegetables – steam the baby potatoes and add the snap. This incredible Salmon Salad is easy to prepare, and SO delicious!