Stir-Fried Spicy Chicken Tenders. I was skeptical about the sugar but the spice mixture was great as is. I substituted sugar snap peas for the peppers and added a little paprika to the vegetables while cooking and it turned out very well. Note: Chicken tenders are the virtually fat-free strips of rib meat typically found attached to the underside of chicken breasts.
Despite the extra steps, you'll find They're baked to a perfect golden brown and hum with mild, delicious Asian spices. Thanks to an overnight marinade, the chicken inside stays tender. Stir-fries should definitely be a part of your regular weeknight-cooking repertoire. You can have Stir-Fried Spicy Chicken Tenders using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir-Fried Spicy Chicken Tenders
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders, cut into 2" pieces.
- It’s 1 T of oil.
- You need 16 oz of package frozen green bell pepper and onion mix.
They come together incredibly quickly and can be made with an endless assortment of ingredients. This basic variation combines chunks of skinless boneless chicken tenders with bell peppers and onions. Try this recipe for fried chicken tenders with Creole seasoning and buttermilk. The recipe is easy to make and delicious.
Stir-Fried Spicy Chicken Tenders instructions
- In med. bowl, combine all seasonings. Add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 15 min. or overnight..
- In large skillet, heat oil. Add peppers and onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender..
- Add chicken and cook, stirring, until no longer pink. Serve hot..
Fry several chicken pieces at a time. Spicy Chicken Stir-Fry – this is my spicy chicken stir-fry recipe, or ayam paprik, a very popular and well-loved dish in Malaysia. We would always order our favorite ayam paprik—a mouthwatering spicy chicken stir-fry, tom yum, and telur dadar (omelet), to go with the warm and fluffy steamed rice. Your secret ingredient for these homemade chicken tenders is Progresso™ plain or Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs. Everyone's two-thumbs up favorite for a family-friendly meal, chicken fingers get a major upgrade from the standard variety with just a few quick improvements from Betty Crocker.