Stir fried chicken with vegetables#breakfast quickfix. I quickly stir-fried the thinly sliced chicken (easy to thin-slice if you partially freeze it first), then the vegetables. (Leaving on a jet plane day after tomorrow and this was the perfect recipe to clear out the fridge: broccoli, zucchini, onions, mushrooms, baby bok choy, red bell pepper and bean sprouts). Heat oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. This low-fat chicken and vegetable stir fry is crunchy, packed with flavor (thanks to soy sauce and ginger) and full of color.
Cook the chicken and vegetable stir fry The chicken. I will start the stir-frying with the chicken and oil. Heat all the oil as required in this recipe into the wok over low to medium heat. You can have Stir fried chicken with vegetables#breakfast quickfix using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir fried chicken with vegetables#breakfast quickfix
- It’s 1 bowl of mixed vegetables.
- It’s 11/2 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of small red onion(grated).
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of Green chillies if desired.
- It’s 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- You need 2-4 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
Add the sliced chicken pieces into it and start to stir fry. Stir-fry the cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, red pepper and onion in remaining oil until crisp-tender. Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Truly a wonderful pleasure gobbling it down with warm rice.
Stir fried chicken with vegetables#breakfast quickfix step by step
- Collect the ingredients.
- Put oil in a pan on heat,put onion in it.
- Fry it a little and add in the chicken PCs.fry.
- Add in the vegetables cut into small PCs.mix.
- Now add in the spices.tomato paste and mix.
- Put 2 tbsp water if too dry and mix.
- Mix well..
- After 3 minutes,its ready to be served.enjoy it with a fork on its own or with puri or a slice of bread.
Stir-fry meals are my favorite takeouts. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, broth and soy sauce until smooth; set aside. Heat oil in a wok or large heavy skillet. Toasted cashews add the final touch to this chicken and vegetable stir-fry. It gives the cashew chicken dish a nutty aroma and crunchy texture that is accented with a hint of ginger, garlic, and green onion.