Chips, plantain with chicken N' Fruit salad!.
You can have Chips, plantain with chicken N' Fruit salad! using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chips, plantain with chicken N' Fruit salad!
- Prepare 10 of big Irish potatoes.
- It’s 2 of medium sized plantain.
- It’s 2 of chicken thigh.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of For salad:.
- You need 1 of big apple.
- You need 1/2 of a water melon.
- You need 2 of bananas.
- It’s 1/2 of a pawpaw.
- You need 1 of medium sized cucumber.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
Chips, plantain with chicken N' Fruit salad! step by step
- Peel potatoes N' plantain and season with salt.
- In a frying pan, heat oil for and fry plantain and potatoes until golden brown.
- Once golden brown, remove from oil and set aside..
- Season chicken with salt, knorr, curry, thyme and like light soy sauce and marinade for 10 mins.
- In a large bowl, cut all washed fruit in cube like shape and toss together with a tsp of sugar and refrigerate.
- Take out some oil from the pan used in frying the chips and fry the chicken the the remaining oil..
- Once ready, serve in a plate with the fried chips and garnish with ketchup and some slices of cucumber toped with a chilled fruit salad side dish!.