Bbq Baked Chicken Wings. Baked barbeque chicken wings are super simple to prepare using your favorite BBQ sauce, creating a crispy wing that's tender on the inside. Remove the wings from the oven. Pour off all the fat from the pan.
Pour the barbecue sauce over the chicken wings and return to the oven. Chicken wings smothered in BBQ sauce are a little bit messy to eat, but that's part of the appeal, right? A smokey homemade BBQ sauce on crispy chicken wings makes for the best game day food, or any kind of gathering of people to be honest. You can cook Bbq Baked Chicken Wings using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq Baked Chicken Wings
- It’s 2 of large packs chicken wings.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of onion salt (I put a slight bit more).
- Prepare 1 of large bottle of your favorite bbq sauce (I used a 40 ounce size of Sweet Baby Ray’s).
Line two large baking sheets (with a large rim) with parchment paper or foil. Set a wire rack (preferably a nonstick rack, or lightly greased) over baking sheets. In a separate bowl, combine the BBQ sauce and the honey. Stir the cooked wings in the sauce and coat them evenly.
Bbq Baked Chicken Wings instructions
- Rinse and pat dry chicken wings……
- Place wings in a large baking pan…..
- Season wings with black pepper and onion salt……
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…..checking wings periodically to make sure they don’t get burned……
- After baking pour your favorite bbq sauce all over the wings, making sure you cover them all…..
- Place back into oven and bake for 30 minutes…..Continue to check wings to make sure they don’t get too browned…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉! I served mine with my boiled red baby potatoes….. Yummy 😋!!.
Honey bbq wings super crispy , healthy right from the oven without frying. Perfect as a game day appetizer or for any party you have. These honey barbecue chicken wings are finger-lickin' good!! Try this amazingly juicy, full of flavor Oven BBQ drumsticks. You won't need a deep fryer to make them extra crispy.