5 min Egg Stir fried Rice. This Fried Rice recipe is a classic side for all your favourite Chinese dishes! This Egg Fried Rice is tossed with fluffy scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, colourful vegetables and a savoury Chinese restaurant fried rice sauce. Did you know that egg is the key to great fried rice?
Egg fried rice recipe with video made in restaurant style, simple, quick and easy. Cook rice till al dente in lot of water. To be cooked on high flame. You can have 5 min Egg Stir fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 5 min Egg Stir fried Rice
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 of portion rice (cooked).
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of green onion (scallion).
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil or any vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of paprika to taste.
- It’s 1 of sesame seeds (optional).
- It’s 1 of parsley flakes (optional).
Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat. Add garlic purée and stir briefly. What's So Special About a Tomato Egg Stir-fry? If you've had it I would just whip up this Chinese tomato egg stir-fry in just ten minutes, throw some leftover rice.
5 min Egg Stir fried Rice step by step
- Crack an egg in a bowl and beat it with a fork.
- Add rice in egg (raw, beaten) and mix well.
- Add soy sauce to the mixture.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Add paprika to taste.
- Mince a garlic clove and add into the rice egg mixture.
- Heat a pan and add oil.
- Chop green onions (scallions).
- Pour the rice egg mixture into the pan and add the chopped green onions (scallions).
- Stir fry on a medium-high heat.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and parsley flakes.
Chinese Egg Fried Rice (蛋炒饭) is a featured Chinese dish popular in all over the country. Chinese people stir fry rice with different side ingredients and seasonings. Thus there come different types of fried rice. Watch our video to find out how to make egg-fried and discover just how easy it is. Egg-fried rice tastes great on its own or as part of a Chinese feast.