Dijon & Parmesan Crusted Drumsticks. Dijon (UK: / ˈ d iː ʒ ɒ̃ /, US: / d iː ˈ ʒ oʊ n /, French: ()) is the prefecture of the Côte-d'Or department and Bourgogne-Franche-Comté region in Northeastern France. The earliest archaeological finds within the city limits of Dijon date to the Neolithic period. Dijon later became a Roman settlement named Divio, located on the road from Lyon to Paris.
You will often see it used in vinaigrettes and sauces as well as putting the finishing touch on a sandwich. It is a pale yellow rather than the typical bright yellow American-style mustard. Explore Dijon holidays and discover the best time and places to visit. You can cook Dijon & Parmesan Crusted Drumsticks using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dijon & Parmesan Crusted Drumsticks
- It’s 1 of Vegetable oil for shallow frying.
- Prepare 4 of Chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Breadcrumb.
- You need 2 tsp of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
With its compact and pedestrian-friendly centre, lively street scene and aesthetically pleasing ensemble of half-timbered houses and polychrome tile roofs, Dijon is one of France's most appealing cities. Destination Dijon: Dijon Métropole Tourist Office in Bourgogne-Franche-Comté. Tours and discovery weekends in Dijon, hotel accommodation with online booking. Discover Dijon's heritage including monuments, the Dukes' Palace, Philip the Good Tower, vineyards, Burgundy wines and Dijon gastronomy.
Dijon & Parmesan Crusted Drumsticks step by step
- Boil drumsticks in until almost cooked through..
- Meanwhile- Mix crumb, parsley, paprika, seasoning and parmesan..
- Remove the skin and rub chicken with Dijon mustard. Coat chicken in crumb mix and shallow fry in oil on medium to high heat until golden brown..
- Drain on paper towel, serve with fresh corn and salad. Yum!.
Dijon, city, capital of Côte d'Or département and of Bourgogne-Franche-Comté région, east-central France. Situated at the foot of the Côte d'Or hills to its west and near a plain of fertile vineyards, the city has many outstanding old buildings, some dating back to the. Close to the train station and tram. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in July. We have reviews of the best places to see in Dijon.