Rugelach-Cinnamon Walnut, Almond and Plum Jam.
You can have Rugelach-Cinnamon Walnut, Almond and Plum Jam using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rugelach-Cinnamon Walnut, Almond and Plum Jam
- Prepare 2 cups of flour (280 Grams) Bob's Red Mill 1:1 gluten free mix.
- You need ¼ t of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of gelatin granules.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of butter (frozen is best) in pats.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese in one inchs cubes.
- It’s 1 ½ teaspoons of vanilla vanilla extract sugar paste or 1 teaspoons extract and 1 t.
- You need 4 tablespoons of water.
Rugelach-Cinnamon Walnut, Almond and Plum Jam instructions
- In food processor bowl-combine flour, baking powder and gelatin..
- With motor running, drop butter and cream cheese cubes through intake hole..
- Let dough work till it gathers into a squishy barbell-shaped mass. Turn it over and work for another couple of minutes. This insures that the cream cheese and butter are really incorporated..
- Shape into 3 equal sized patties, wrap in plastic wrap and chill ½ hour. Prepare fillings..
- Preheat oven to 425..
- Roll out dough into circle 10” in diameter or so..
- Cut into 8-12 pie shaped pieces..
- ½ inch in from the outer edge, place filling in a circle..
- Roll each pie wedge into the center, the filling will spill out a bit, but those crispy parts are some of the best..
- Bake in 425 degree oven for 10-15 minutes or till golden brown..