Fried Blue Catfish with Coconut Rice (Nasi Uduk).
You can cook Fried Blue Catfish with Coconut Rice (Nasi Uduk) using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Blue Catfish with Coconut Rice (Nasi Uduk)
- It’s 4 Lb of Blue Catfish.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare of Oil cooking.
- It’s of Salt-Pepper.
- It’s of ✨Coconut Rice✨.
- It’s 400 ML of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 4 Cup of Jasmine Rice.
- You need 2-3 of Pandan leaves.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Salt (as you need).
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Chicken Flavor Bouillon (Optional).
- It’s 3 of Thin slices Galangal.
- It’s 3 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger.
- It’s 2 of Lemongrass.
- Prepare 3 Cup of Water.
Fried Blue Catfish with Coconut Rice (Nasi Uduk) step by step
- Prepare the blue catfish by cutting it into small pieces. Squeeze in the juice of 1 whole lemon onto the catfish then season it with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Fry the catfish 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until it’s crispy as desired..
- To cook the coconut rice, place all of the ingredients in a rice cooker pot and cook until ready. Stir the rice in the rice cooker and let it rest for 15 minutes before serving. Remove the lemongrass, pandan, ginger, bay leaves and galangal. It is traditional to shape the rice and put it alongside the fried catfish, fried tofu, broccoli, fried eggs and cucumber. Sprinkle fried shallot on top of the rice..