Bacon and cheese stir fried broccoli. Chinese way to cook broccoli with bacon. When I was growing up, it was common to melt cheese on broccoli to make it tastier, but bacon and garlic sounds even better. Stir-Fried Broccoli Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Combine broccoli, onion, bacon and cheese in bowl. Chicken Stir Fry is a go-to around here! All of us absolutely love it, it takes just minutes to make and it's fresh and healthy! You can cook Bacon and cheese stir fried broccoli using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon and cheese stir fried broccoli
- It’s 1 package of frozen broccoli flowerets.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 8 strips of bacon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Grease from bacon.
- Prepare 1 of wok.
I'm always looking for homemade Chicken Stir Fry always turns out the best when you cook it at a high temperature. This ensures that you don't overcook the chicken or broccoli and. Instant Pot® Turkey Breast and Potatoes. Stir-fries are very flexible – throw in whatever vegetables you like into this easy sweet and savoury chicken supper.
Bacon and cheese stir fried broccoli step by step
- Crisp up bacon in the wok after bacon is crisp take out bacon strips and leave grease.
- Turn heat to med add broccoli and stir add salt and pepper let cook for about 30 minutes stirring every 6 to 8 minutes.
- Then add cheese and chopped up bacon strips allow cheese to melt (about 8 to 10 minutes) stir and remove from heat.
- Add to your main dish and enjoy.
Add the chicken and broccoli and toss through then add the sherry, sesame oil, soy sauce and chilli bean sauce and heat through, stirring to combine. Chicken and Broccoli Stir-Fry made with lean white meat and lots of broccoli in a ginger and garlic stir-fry sauce that's an easy and quick weeknight meal or the perfect meal prep recipe for easy lunches all week long. This Bacon Broccoli Cheese Arancini is a fun and unique appetizer fit for starting any delicious meal at home. These little fried beauties come together much easier than you might think. You just need some In a large bowl stir together the rice, bacon, and broccoli/cheese.