Scrumptious Walnut – Chocolate Bundt Cake. This chocolate cake drizzled with a rich chocolate truffle glaze and is finished with crunchy walnuts. It's perfect for family gatherings or summer picnics. Great recipe for Scrumptious Walnut – Chocolate Bundt Cake.
Spray Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust with cocoa powder, tapping out excess cocoa. Remove from heat and scrape melted chocolate into a medium bowl and cool slightly. This is an easy and moist chocolate bundt cake recipe. You can cook Scrumptious Walnut – Chocolate Bundt Cake using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scrumptious Walnut – Chocolate Bundt Cake
- You need 2 cups of softened butter.
- You need 2 1/4 cups of All-Purpose-Flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Cocoa Powder (unsweetened).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 of medium Eggs.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped Walnuts.
- It’s of Chocolate Glaze:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- It’s 1 cup of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Butter.
Top your homemade chocolate cake with chocolate chips and smother it in chocolate ganache for a next cake that everyone will love! Nordic Ware Platinum Collection Heritage Bundt Pan. Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together into a medium. Make the chocolate sour cream Bundt cake.
Scrumptious Walnut – Chocolate Bundt Cake step by step
- In a large bowl add the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt..
- Whisk ingredients until all is nicely combined..
- In a large bowl add the butter and sugar and beat until nice and fluffy…:).
- Add the sour cream and milk..
- Add in one egg and a time and continue beating, continue beating and add in 2 teaspoons of the vanilla extract..
- Add in the chopped walnuts..
- Continue combining by hand. Fold batter into bundt form, or a baking pan that you prefer and even out the batter..
- Bake for 60 minutes at medium to high heat. I still use the knife to be absolutely sure that the batter has been baked. A few years ago had a small mishap with the cake batter tester. and I never used it again. 🙂 As for the glaze, mine is store bought but it really is very simple to make..just warm the heavy cream fold in the cocoa powder and butter and whisk until it has a soft smooth texture, once the cake has cooled off pour the glaze on slowly..
- Kali Orexi!!!.
This chocolate Bundt cake is satisfying in all respects—simple, straightforward, quick to prepare, and certain to earn you praise for your Added some chopped walnuts over the drizzle and it was not only beautiful and impressive, but delicious. Perfect for celebrations of all sorts, the ubiquitous Bundt Perfect for celebrations of all sorts, the ubiquitous Bundt cake comes in many forms. Stud it with chunks of fresh fruit, glaze it, or just infuse it with lots. This chocolate bundt cake is a chocolate lovers dream. This chocolate bundt cake is so moist, delicious, and rich!