Roast Lamb with Potatoes.
You can cook Roast Lamb with Potatoes using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roast Lamb with Potatoes
- You need of lamb shoulder or leg.
- Prepare of small potatoes.
- You need of garlic cloves, sliced.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of Juice of 1 to t and 1/2 lemon.
- You need of Bay leaves.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
- You need of white wine.
- It’s of pimento paste.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of annatto powder (optional).
- You need of small or medium onions, cut into quarters.
Roast Lamb with Potatoes step by step
- In a small bowl mix well the annatto powder, pimento paste, salt, lemon juice, garlic and bay leaves..
- Next place the lamb in an oven proof dish and pour the marinade over it. Rub the marinade well all over the lamb. Allow to marinade in fridge for 4 hours, preferably overnight..
- Preheat oven to 180c..
- Peel the potatoes and cut into bite size chunks. Add to the oven dish with the lamb. Next add the onions. Finally, drizzle over the olive oil and white wine. Cover with lid and roast for approximately one hour (I used a thermometer). Once in a while baste with the juices..
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes when removed from the oven..