Plantain Dessert. The Best Plantain Dessert Recipes on Yummly Caribbean Barbecued Pork Chops, Gallo Pinto Con Platanos Fritos, Plantain, Chocolate, And Cinnamon Muffins. The Plantain Dessert recipe out of our category Spices!
Try these bananas in place of potatoes with your meal, you'll like it! Nendra banana—or ripe plantains—are tasty and nutritious. You can make many varieties of desserts using them. You can have Plantain Dessert using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Plantain Dessert
- You need 3 tbsp of sago, rinse and soak for 10 mins.
- It’s 80 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 3 of pandan leaves washed and knotted.
- It’s 2 of overripe horn plantain or 4 bananas– peeled and sliced into 1 cm thick pieces.
- You need 150 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- You need Half of tsp salt.
Making sweet plantain fritters is simple and easy. Place the plantains, skin side up, on a baking sheet. Place cooked plantains in a food processor with coconut flakes, flour, wheat germ, date sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, vanilla extract, almond. Plantains aren't meant for eating right out of the peel, but they are transformed into a gently sweet dessert when caramelized.
Plantain Dessert step by step
- Bring water, sugar, pandan leaves and salt to boil. Stir and cook over medium heat till sugar dissolves.
- Add in sago and coconut milk. Continue stirring to prevent curdling. Add in the plantain/bananas and cook for another 3 mins or till bananas are slightly soften..
- Ready to serve. Spoon into individual bowls and enjoy. Best serve warm…
Cooking bananas are banana cultivars in the genus Musa whose fruits are generally used in cooking. They may be eaten ripe or unripe and are generally starchy. Thank you for clicking on my video. I really appreciates all your supports. Today I''m making a dessert with plantain , coconut and.