Pecan Crusted Chicken. Crust chicken breasts by dipping both sides of prepared chicken into egg white mixture. Then applying crumbs to both sides, patting them on as much as possible. Rub each chicken breast with honey mustard, then coat with the pecan mixture.
For a special night, I recommend. Chicken fingers, chicken tenders, chicken strips, whatever you call them is fine by me as long as Since the day I shot these photos two weeks ago, I've made pecan crusted chicken fingers for. Baked Chicken Breasts With Parmesan Crust. You can cook Pecan Crusted Chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pecan Crusted Chicken
- It’s 3 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Finely Chopped Pecans.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Canola Oil.
Burnt pecan crust on the outside and raw chicken in the middle. I even sliced my chicken in half lengthwise so that they were nice and thin "cutlet" size. Maybe pan-searing them for a few minutes on. They're every bit as delicious as breaded chicken tenders without all of the carbs.
Pecan Crusted Chicken instructions
- Pour milk into a bowl. In another bowl combine flour, pecans, paprika, pepper & salt..
- Dip the chicken in milk then coat in the flour mixture..
- In a large pan brown chicken on medium heat in oil, 5 minutes each side..
- Transfer chicken to a foil lined cookie sheet & bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until juices run clear..
What's more, they're delicious enough for your non-keto family to enjoy right along with you. This pecan crusted chicken is a family favorite and it's so simple! Crispy panko bread crumbs and pecans coat chicken breasts that are first dipped in yogurt–they're cooked until crispy and golden. My favorite salad is Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad from TGIFs. Had one last night for supper.