Kolak Pisang (stewed banana in coconut milk).
You can cook Kolak Pisang (stewed banana in coconut milk) using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kolak Pisang (stewed banana in coconut milk)
- It’s 2 pcs of cooking banana / plantains.
- It’s 500 ml of water.
- You need 100 ml of coconut cream.
- Prepare 250 gr of palm sugar.
- It’s 2 of pandan leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder / 1 stick of cinnamon.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Kolak Pisang (stewed banana in coconut milk) step by step
- Thick sliced the banana into 5 ot 6 pieces each.
- Boil the water with a pinch of salt.
- Add the palm sugar, cinnamon and pandan leaves into the water.
- After the sugar is dissolved, add the banana cuts, keep it boils until the banana become soft. Approximately 20min..
- Add the coconut cream while stirring the water, stir well until the coconut is blended..
- Keep it on the medium heat for another 5-10mins.
- Remove from stove and serve it. You can also chill it in the fridge after it cools down and then serve it cold.