Quick Baked Pasta 🍝. 🍝Quick and Easy Pasta Bake ft Tupperware UltraPro Square Bakeware🍝. Baked pasta is the ultimate comfort food, a warm and filling dish we never get tired of. In this roundup, we share some of our go-to recipes, including A quick take on spinach and ricotta cannelloni, this baked pasta is fast because there's nothing to stuff.
These comforting dishes include lasagne, mac 'n' cheese and sausage pasta bake. This quick-to-prepare pasta bake with capers, chilli flakes, olives and courgettes is the ideal midweek meal. I love to make this pasta bake whenever I need to bring a dish to pass. You can have Quick Baked Pasta 🍝 using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Baked Pasta 🍝
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta (any shape).
- Prepare of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare of Olive oil cooking spray.
- You need 1 jar (24 ounce) of pasta sauce (your favorite!).
- Prepare 1 jar (16 ounce) of chunky salsa.
- Prepare 1 can (10.5 ounce) of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle garlic powder.
- You need 1 package (8 ounce) of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Fresh tomatoes add a nice touch that's missing from most other meat, pasta and tomato casseroles.—Karla Johnson, East Helena, Montana. This baked pasta with a meaty spaghetti sauce makes one of the easiest meals you can throw together in a hurry. The Best Homemade Baked Pasta Recipe. This baked pasta has been one of my favorite meals since I was newly married.
Quick Baked Pasta 🍝 step by step
- Boil your pasta until slightly undercooked…….
- Drain pasta and pour into a baking pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray……
- Add to cooked pasta your favorite pasta sauce, chunky salsa, cream of mushroom soup, black pepper and garlic powder, mix all well…….
- Place your shredded mozzarella cheese all over your pasta…….
- Cover and cook at 350 degrees for 45 minutes……
- Uncover after 45 minutes and cook until mozzarella cheese is slightly browned on top, about 5-10 minutes more…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
I got the recipe from my Aunt RaNae and have been adapting, enjoying, and making it in all kinds of variations for years. This recipe is simple tried and true deliciousness that you. These hearty baked pasta recipes are the perfect crowd-pleasing meal. Make a melty pasta bake to enjoy right away, or stock up the freezer with Recipe: Meatball Pasta Bake. Orange juice and fennel give this quick supper bright, fresh flavor.