Baked Brown Sugar Chicken. QUICK AND EASY BAKED CHICKEN BREASTS. Quick and easy baked chicken breasts recipe made with a bit of butter, some brown sugar, and garlic. This Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken is a super simple dish you can prepare in very little time, perfect for a fast and delicious weeknight meal.
Add the chicken and toss until evenly coated. Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper, to taste. Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. You can cook Baked Brown Sugar Chicken using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Brown Sugar Chicken
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 Tbsp of brown sugar.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Rinse the chicken and lay on paper towels to drain the water off. Combine the packet of Italian seasoning mix with the brown sugar, mixing well. Dip the chicken parts into the mixture, rolling around well to coat the entire piece well.
Baked Brown Sugar Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place chicken in a baking pan..
- In a small pan, cook garlic in oil for 2-3 minutes, remove from heat and stir in brown sugar..
- Spread over chicken and bake for 45 minutes or untill done. Serve and enjoy..
Chicken – Today we are using boneless and skinless chicken thighs, if you'd prefer to use bone in or skin on feel free! Just keep in mind that bone in will take longer to cook. Sugar – When using sugar in savory recipes like this one, I recommend using a sugar like brown that'll add caramel notes and some dimension to your dish. Baked Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken is the BEST and JUICIEST chicken ever! This dish is super flavorful and the sweet and savory sauce makes it so much better!