Garlic butter baked pork chop. Then, pour this sauce over the pork chops, and bake it. This garlic butter sauce is the queen of this baked pork chops recipe because it keeps the pork chops very juicy, tender, moist, and delicious. Easy ingredients to make this Baked Pork Chops recipe: Pork Chop Recipes.
This main dish is a great dinner entree for busy weeknights and best with side dishes. Brush pork chops generously with garlic butter. These baked pork chops are coated in garlic and herb butter, then oven roasted to golden brown perfection. You can have Garlic butter baked pork chop using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic butter baked pork chop
- You need 1 package of pork chop bone in.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic diced.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of thyme.
A super easy way to prepare pork chops that always gets rave reviews! I love a good pork chop for dinner such as stuffed pork chops, slow cooker pork chops, and these juicy and tender baked chops. Add some mashed potatoes and a vegetable and you'll have simple yet satisfying meal that the. Add the garlic to the skillet.
Garlic butter baked pork chop step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Salt and pepper both sides of your pork chops.
- Get a fry pan screaming hot with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. fry/brown both sides of pork chops approximately 2 minutes each side..
- In another pan mix, and heat your butter, garlic, and thyme..
- After pork chops are browned, cover chops with garlic butter sauce and put chops in oven for approximately 12 minutes, check Internal tempura to be 145..
- This up is really screwing up it needs some work. In the ingredients section that is 4 tablespoons of butter and 1 tablespoon of thyme.
Continue to flip the pork chops around and saute the garlic until light brown. Season with more salt if desired. Remove the pork chops from heat and serve immediately. Knives: A good set of kitchen knives is essential for any cook. This set is the best one I've owned so far and it comes with a knife block, steak knives, and an array of larger knives perfect for all your slicing, chopping, and cutting needs.