Pistachio marble bundt cake.
You can cook Pistachio marble bundt cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pistachio marble bundt cake
- It’s 1 box of White cake mix 18.25 oz.
- You need 2 box of 3.4 oz pistachio pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pure almond extract (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of Chocolate syrup.
Pistachio marble bundt cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 10" bundt cake pan..
- Combine and mix the first 6 ingredients in a 2-1/2 qt. or larger mixing bowl.
- Pour 3/4 of the batter into the prepared pan..
- Take the last 1/4 of the batter and mix in the chocolate syrup. Pour the chocolate batter evenly on the top of the batter already in the pan. Use a butter knife to swirl the batter without over mixing..
- Bake cake for 60-70 min until toothpick comes out clean..
- Let cool completely and dust with powdered sugar or see my recipe for pistachio whipped icing.