Sweet Banana Spring Rolls.
You can cook Sweet Banana Spring Rolls using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Banana Spring Rolls
- You need 6 medium of ripe plantain bananas, cut in half lengthwise.
- You need 12 of thin strips of ripe jackfruit.
- You need 12 of sheets of spring roll wrappers.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooking oil.
Sweet Banana Spring Rolls step by step
- Separate the spring roll wrappers, arrange your plates in sequence: sliced banana, sugar, jackfruit..
- Lay the wrapper, dip the banana in sugar and put on one end( of the wrapper, lay a slice of jackfruit on top..
- Fold starting at the end of the wrapper with the filling, fold the 2 sides in, then roll up to the end. Seal the end with water..
- Heat oil in medium heat and fry the spring roll with the sealed end side down first (to keep it sealed) and cook for 5-10 minutes or until slightly browned and flip. Fry the other side, and once slightly browned, sprinkle sugar(1 tablespoon per roll) onto the oil to caramelize and glaze the fried roll. Cook until golden brown..
- Best served while hot topped with vanilla ice cream..