Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie.
You can have Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg room temperature.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of all purpose flour. *See note*.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips any flavor you like.
- You need 1 cup of toasted walnuts or pecans chopped.
- You need of Notes**.
- Prepare of You can use bread flour for a chewier cookie. I use 1/2 of each.
- You need of Bread flour and all purpose.
- It’s of You can also add toffee bits or anything you like. Even M&Ms.
- You need of If you prefer cookies, use scoop or tablespoons to make size you.
- Prepare of Want and chill for at least an hour.
- Prepare of Bake for 8-12 minutes or until slightly soft in middle.
- You need Can of freeze and thaw for 20 minutes before baking.
Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie step by step
- Preheat oven to 325..
- Cream butter, brown and granulated sugar together until fluffy..
- Add egg and vanilla. Cream until combined well..
- In seperate bowl mix flour, salt, cornstarch, baking soda..
- Add dry mixture to creamed mixture and mix until well incorporated..
- Add chocolate chips and nuts. Mix until combined..
- Spray a 10 inch iron skillet with non stick cooking spray..
- Spread cookie dough in skillet evenly..
- Bake at 325 degree for 15 to 18 minutes or until center is slightly soft and golden brown..
- Remove from oven and cool 15 minutes before cutting into wedges like a pizza..
- Can cook on cookie sheet. Spread evenly and bake. Cut into strips and dip in milk yum..