Stir Fried Chicken. Chicken breast chunks are marinated in ginger and lime, stir fried with sesame oil and honey, then served with coconut rice. A simple recipe with not too many ingredients, but the taste is an eye-opener! This chicken stir-fry is a little spicy and a little sweet.
Add cornstarch and toss to coat. Combine the soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder; add to bag and shake well. Ditch the takeaway and whip up a zingy chicken stir-fry at home. You can cook Stir Fried Chicken using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir Fried Chicken
- You need Half of kg chicken boneless.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt (as ur taste).
- It’s 1 tsp of Red pepper.
- Prepare of Crushed red pepper half tsp.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard paste.
We've got lots of Asian-style chicken dishes, from fried rice to noodles and vegetables. This garlic chicken stir fry is a quick and easy dinner that's perfect for those busy weeknights. Cubes of chicken are cooked with colorful veggies and tossed in a flavorful garlic sauce for a meal that's way better than take out! When I'm looking for a speedy dinner, I often turn to stir fry.
Stir Fried Chicken step by step
- Half kg chicken boneless ko strips mein finger size ka kat lain.
- Aik bowl mein 2 tbsp corn flour, salt, red pepper 1 tsp, Crushed red pepper half tsp, aik egg, 2 tbsp chilli sauce,1 tbsp soya sauce 1 tsp mustard paste dal ke mix kar ke marinate kar ke rakh dain half hour ke liay.
- Two samosa pattian lay ke unhain khol sbko jasy samoson ke liay alahda alahda krty han..
- Phir un mein sy thori thori lay ke unhain uper nechy rakh ke roll kar lain or bareek bareek kat lain jasy bnana ke slices krty han..
- Phir un kati hui pattiyon ko hnd sy hilaain wo khul jaan gi strips ban jaain gi…ab ik plate py kafi sari pattian phaila ke ik chicken ka piece rakhain or roll kar ke shallow fry kar lain ready….
- For Dip: Half cup tomato ketchup and half cup mayo in ko mix krain..
- Now enjoy Stir Fried Chicken.
It's… This easy Chicken Stir Fry recipe is loaded with fresh veggies and the most delicious sauce made with honey, soy sauce, and toasted sesame oil! This post is sponsored by Safeway. This chicken stir-fry is a little spicy and a little sweet. Fresh ginger and garlic add a little kick, which is balanced with brown sugar. Though the recipe calls for bell peppers, water chestnuts, and broccoli, try it with any vegetable you like!