Baked Potatoes in Slow Cooker. Baking potatoes in the slow cooker sounds great! However, one reviewer said she had a roast in the oven all day, at a low temp. How To Make Baked Sweet Potatoes in the Slow Cooker.
Wash and dry the sweet potatoes. Slow Cooker Baked Potatoes are so stinkin' easy you will wonder why you haven't done it before. Crockpot baked potatoes make the easiest side dish! You can cook Baked Potatoes in Slow Cooker using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Potatoes in Slow Cooker
- You need 10 of medium-sized potatoes (slightly bigger than a chicken egg, I think?).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of freshly ground white pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil (I use sunflower oil mixed with 1 tsp garlic paste).
- It’s of Topping: 200 gr cheddar (cubed), 100 gr beef bacon, 1/2 cup of sliced leeks.
Some recipes wrap slow cooker baked potatoes in aluminum foil and while you can do that, it's not necessary. Baking potatoes in the slow cooker is one of those things that is so easy, it feel like there must be some kind of catch. This baked potato recipe is so easy—just add your favorite toppings. Serve the potatoes right in the foil packets to get the most out of the garlic butter.
Baked Potatoes in Slow Cooker instructions
- Wash and scrub potatoes until really clean. Make small holes on potatoes using a fork..
- Coat the potatoes with the mixture of salt, white pepper, and oil. Put them inside a slow cooker..
- Cook on LOW for 8-10 hours or HIGH 3-4 hours..
- I diced them and add the topping on top of the potatoes..
This is an easy way to make potatoes for a baked potato bar at the office. You can make Baked Potatoes in the slow cooker! It only takes a few minutes to prep and baked potatoes are ready when you arrive home! Add the potatoes to the slow cooker, spreading them out. Try not to pack them in.