Baked Cheesy Garlic Prawns. This baked cheesy garlic prawn recipe is inspired by a French dish called lobster thermidor. We are using jumbo prawns instead because lobsters are not always available. This baked cheesy garlic prawn recipe is inspired by a French dish called lobster thermidor.
Baked Garlic Shrimp With Cheese Recipes. Noodle with Shrimp and Pesto Sauce / World Pasta Day Receitas Da Felicidade! Prawns (shrimp) bathed in a creamy garlic sauce piled on top of cheesy potatoes with a side of asparagus, all cooked inside a foil packet. You can have Baked Cheesy Garlic Prawns using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Cheesy Garlic Prawns
- It’s 4 of pieces, large Prawn.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- It’s 1 of bulb Garlic.
- You need 1/2 piece of Red Bell Pepper.
- Prepare of Spring Onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Eden Cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Iodized Salt.
- It’s of Black Pepper.
And this foil packet recipe isn't even about less washing up. It's about the prawn juices dripping down onto the potatoes, basting them in the best ever broth! Prepare a baking tray lined with aluminum foil. Place and arrange the butterflied prawns side by side, meat facing up, splash with lemon juice.
Baked Cheesy Garlic Prawns step by step
- Preheat oven at 375°F or 190°C..
- Put the butter in a small pan and melt under very low heat. Set aside..
- Finely chop the garlic, bell pepper and the spring onions. Grate the cheese and set aside..
- Prepare the prawns. Cut the tip of the mouth and the tail. Using the knife, scrape out the tail. Cut it vertically in half, remove the vein and then cut diagonal slits on the meat..
- Mix the butter, chopped garlic, chopped bell pepper chopped spring onions, and a pinch of salt and pepper in a bowl..
- Place the prawns on a baking sheet. Spoon the garlic butter mixture on top of the prawns. Top with grated cheese and breadcrumbs..
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until topping becomes golden brown. Serve hot. ©homebasedchef.
Season the top with garlic, then with the grated butter. Take it out from the oven and top each prawns with grated cheese. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Heat a frypan, melt the butter and add the garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, until cheese has melted.