Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌. In this banana muffin recipe, bananas act as a binder and provide moisture, replacing the need for eggs and making these muffins safe for vegans. Banana muffins are an ideal use of overripe bananas and are great for breakfast, snacks, or even dessert. Start your morning off right with these deliciously spiced, walnut filled, and perfectly flavored vegan Banana Nut Muffins.
Stir in the dry ingredients just until incorporated, then stir in half of the walnuts. This Vegan Banana Walnut Muffin recipe delivers flavor to your tastebuds thanks to the help of cinnamon, nutmeg and a touch of vanilla extract. Tender, perfectly sweet banana muffins studded with walnuts! You can cook Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌
- Prepare 3 of Rip Bananas (mashed).
- You need 3/4 Cup of Almond milk.
- You need 1 Tb of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of Flour.
- You need 2 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Cinimon.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Vanilla.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Cane Sugar.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Vegtables oil.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Chopped Walnuts.
- You need of Utensils.
- It’s cups of Cupcake.
- It’s of Cupcake baking pan.
- Prepare bowl of Large mixing.
- It’s spoon of Mixing.
The BEST Vegan Banana Muffins ever! These are the best banana muffins ever! They're light and fluffy with the perfect flavor. You can add chopped walnuts for banana walnut muffins (my personal.
Vegan Banana and Walnut Muffins🍌 instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 400*F. In a separate mixing bowl mash 3 Rip Bananas. In the large mixing bowl add dry ingredients: sugar, cinimon,flour, salt, baking powder. Mix until well combined..
- In the bowl with the mashed banana mix in wet ingredients: almond milk, Vanilla, lemon juice, vegtables oil. Mix until well combined..
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together. Do not over stir. Batter will be a lumpy consistency. Once mixed together fold in Walnuts..
- Line baking pan with cupcake liners and divide batter even among cupcake sleeves..
- Bake for 22-25min or until muffins are golden brown and have visibly risen. Let cool for 15min. Enjoy!.
Vegan Banana Muffins – Recipe Notes: It's really important to use very ripe bananas for this recipe. The banana skin shouldn't be completely brown If you like you could also add some more nutrients to the vegan banana muffins by adding some walnuts. Just roughly chop the walnuts and add them to. These vegan banana muffins are moist and delicious and filled with dates and walnuts. No one will suspect they have no added oil or butter.