Stir fried spaghetti. Broccoli, cauliflower and carrots are added to a savory stir fry of garlic, onion and chicken, with dashes of soy sauce to season the mix. It is spicy and full of flavour! Join my snapchat family so you can request the recipe of.
Cook the spaghetti as per the instructions given in the pack. Chop the spring onion – white and green parts separately. Heat a broad pan with olive oil. You can cook Stir fried spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stir fried spaghetti
- It’s of Spaghetti.
- Prepare of Groundnut oil.
- You need of Green pepper.
- You need of Carrots.
- It’s of Onions.
- You need of Green chilli.
- Prepare of Green peas and beans.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- You need of Pepper,garlic and ginger.
First add the white part of the spring onion. Then add the carrot, cabbage and capsicum one after the other, frying each for a minute or two. Add the onion, red pepper and cabbage and stir fry on medium high heat until vegetables are brighter in color and almost tender. Add the hoisin sauce, soy sauce and Chinese sweet-hot chili sauce and.
Stir fried spaghetti step by step
- Wash and cut all the vegetables.
- Boil the spaghetti.
- Put oil,pour in vegetables except the green pepper and the sausages allow to fry.
- Put your seasonings such as curry,thyme,Maggi,soy sauce and salt to taste.
- Then pour in your spaghetti while reducing the fire to low.
- Stir your spaghetti throughly so as the vegetables can touch the whole spaghetti,add the green pepper,leave for about 5-8minutes and voila you’re done!!!.
Chinese Style Pasta Stir-Fry Recipe – Easy Pasta Recipes with Step wise pictures. I love pasta dishes a lot, i make them quite often. I have quite a few collections of them in this blog. You can check all of them here. My favorite ones are veg and chicken pasta, chicken alfredo, keema macaroni, alio olio and many more.