You can have Pistachio Muffins using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pistachio Muffins
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 4 tbsp of margarine/butter.
- You need 1 cup of self raising flour.
- You need 1 cup of wholemeal flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 of chopped/crushed pistachios.
Pistachio Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Add sugar, honey & egg into a mixing bowl..
- Mix well.
- Add & mix in the Butter.
- Stir in self raisin flour, wholemeal flour & baking powder..
- Add pistachios & milk.
- Mix until Just moistened.
- Spoon into muffin cases/ trays.
- Bake until muffins are brown & done, about 15mins..