Stir-fried Shirataki. Add Shirataki noodles, followed by soy sauce and dark soy sauce. Add chicken back to the wok and toss well. Shirataki Noodles, also referred to as Miracle Noodles, have zero calories, are gluten-free and low carb.
Mix all the sauce ingredients together until the sugar is dissolved.. I was going through my grocery the other day and was happily surprised to find in the Asian foods section a type of noodle called shirataki. So, I bought two water patched bags of noodles, some hoisin, and sesame oil, and just let my. You can cook Stir-fried Shirataki using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir-fried Shirataki
- It’s 1 of pack Shirataki noodles.
- You need 1 tbsp of Shoots of hijiki seaweed (dried).
- You need 1/2 of Burdock root.
- You need 1/3 of Carrot.
- Prepare 2 of Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of Aburaage.
- It’s 300 ml of Water.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆ Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of ☆ Sake.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆ Mirin.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of ☆ Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
Drain and rinse shirataki noodles thoroughly; place in a microwave-safe bowl. Shirataki noodles have a rather unpleasant smell, rather fishy I would say, that's why before you stir-fry the noodles, make sure you rinse and pat them dry. Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok on high heat. Add the garlic and ginger, then the carrot, red pepper and tenderstem broccoli.
Stir-fried Shirataki step by step
- Wash and cut the shirataki into suitable size and drain well. Rehydrate the hijiki and dried shiitake mushrooms. Julienne the burdock and soak in water. Julienne t the carrot and shiitake mushrooms as well. Cut the aburaage into small pieces..
- Heat sesame oil in a pan and cook the burdock root and carrots..
- When they are well cooked, add the rest of ingredients..
- Pour the water and ☆ seasonings into a pot and keep cooking over medium heat. When the liquid is reduced by half, turn the heat off and cover with a lid to let the rest of the liquid be absorbed..
- It is also delicious chilled..
Boil and drain shirataki noodles according to package instructions. When the veggies are tender, add the sauce and noodles to the frying pan. Remove the noodles from heat and garnish as desired. Great recipe for Stir-fried Shirataki and Enoki Mushrooms. My mother taught me this recipe.