Baked French Fries. Baked French Fries (Oven Fries). by Holly. Baked French Fries are one of my family's all-time favorites. My kids love oven fries even more than the store bought fries.
Not only are they oh-so-delicious, potatoes. Oven baked, perfectly golden and crisp and deliciously fluffy and tender inside. French fries have been a classic favorite for people of all ages for centuries. You can have Baked French Fries using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked French Fries
- You need 1 of large baking potato.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
Baked French Fries are the perfect side dish to any juicy burger or hot dog. Eat your French Fries the healthier way without sacrificing that great crispy texture! Lastly, these baked fries might be lower in fat and healthier than their fried counterparts, but they are unbelievably crispy on For now, though, we're going back to basics with perfect baked French fries. I make these French fries pretty much every time we have company over and my husband has now And I must say that it is a general consensus that these Crispy Oven Baked French Fries are pretty.
Baked French Fries instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C)..
- Cut potato into wedges. Mix olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, chili powder and onion powder together. Coat potatoes with oil/spice mixture and place on a baking sheet..
- Bake for 45 minutes in preheated oven.
Made with only four ingredients, they're easy to make and taste delicious! And baked french fries – well I'm sorry but they usually come out tasting like mini baked potatoes – not that crispy – french fry – crunchiness we all know and love. There has to be a better way. Baked french fries are easy to make and are a great, healthy addition to burger nights at your house. If you've never made baked french fries before, now is the time to start.