Baked Ranch Pork Chops. How To Make Ranch Pork Chops In The Oven. Place pork chops onto a greased rimmed baking sheet. Mix oil, ranch mix and parsley.
Ranch Baked Pork Chops are one of those recipes that I keep coming back to over and over again. These oven baked ranch pork chops are so easy to assemble and prep in just a few minutes, making them ideal for a busy weeknight dinner. My kids have declared this to be the Best Ranch Pork Chops With Potatoes Recipe! You can have Baked Ranch Pork Chops using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Ranch Pork Chops
- Prepare 4-6 of boneless pork cops.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp (1 oz) of dry ranch mix packet.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsley (optional).
The best easy baked ranch pork chops – perfect tender skillet baked pork with a tangy zippy ranch flavor the whole family will love – with just five ingredients!. This baked pork chops recipe is naturally low carb, and works in a keto or paleo diet. Be sure to check your ranch seasoning if sticking to a keto diet, or if you are avoiding gluten. Place potatoes and pork chops on the baking sheet and drizzle the olive oil over the pork chops and potatoes and toss well.
Baked Ranch Pork Chops instructions
- Pre heat oven 425 degrees..
- Place pork chops on baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- In a small bowl mix, ranch mix, oil and parsley..
- Spoon mixture over chops..
- Bake for 30 minutes then broil on high for 5 minutes or until your desired done range..
- What to serve with these pork chops: stuffing, broccoli, mac and cheese, baked potato with all the fixins', augratin potatoes, corn, mashed potatoes and asparagus..
In a small bowl mix together the ranch seasoning, smoked paprika, oregano and black pepper. RANCH Pork Chops are oven-baked, tender and juicy chops packed with ranch-flavor! Sauteed pork chops are baked over a comfy nest of hashbrown potatoes and Cheddar cheese in a sour cream sauce, with some crunchy onion rings thrown in to keep things interesting. Add some green beans and you have a warm and homey one-dish meal. Juicy, baked breaded pork chops coated in ranch dressing, Italian bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese.