Baked Bean With Bacon And XO Sauce. I know baked beans are traditionally served as a side in the states, but in all honesty, the sauce of this Homemade Baked Beans with Bacon is so good, with such much Serve as a side, or have it for breakfast with bacon and eggs. It even makes a hearty meal itself – great for slopping up with bread! See how to make baked beans with bacon, diced apples, and brown sugar.
They're sweet, thick, rich, deeply flavored with molasses, a bit of salt from bacon and a hint of spice from the hot sauce. These Brown Sugar and Bacon Baked Beans are the perfect blend of sweet, savory and smoky! SPICY – if you prefer your baked beans to have. You can cook Baked Bean With Bacon And XO Sauce using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Bean With Bacon And XO Sauce
- It’s 6 of bacon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of xo sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Heinz Baked bean.
- Prepare Dash of Caramelised balsamic vinaigrette.
- It’s Bunch of Thai basil.
Easy Baked Beans with BaconTaste and Tell. Heat vegetable oil in a medium skillet over medium. Take a look at the many possible variations. Just use your favorite brand of baked beans and add onions, peppers, or meat to the pot.
Baked Bean With Bacon And XO Sauce step by step
- With some water simmer the bacon till it’s water evaporated about 6 minutes then cook till the bacon are lightly brown another 5 minutes then add in the xo sauce..
- Add in the baked bean and bring it to a boil then off heat and garnish with fresh basil and a dash of Caramelised balsamic vinaigrette.
- My Easy lazy day Dish, simply Enjoy with some bread or plain white rice or pasta.
Or add a few teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce and some liquid smoke. The green beans are baked with a sweet soy sauce and crispy salty bacon that make for a perfect combination and this recipe will feed a crowd! Plus… how can you go wrong with bacon and brown sugar? Another thing I really love is that the recipe makes a huge pan, perfect for a crowd! These sweet and saucy baked beans with bacon made in the slow cooker are the perfect side dish for barbecues, picnics and potlucks.