Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake #mycookbook. Pour blueberries on top followed by the milk mixture. If the top is looking too brown, cover with foil for the remaining time. Slice then garnish with icing and serve.
Place the cinnamon roll pieces in the pan. Sprinkle the blueberries over the cinnamon roll pieces. Combine the brown sugar and melted butter in a small bowl. You can cook Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake #mycookbook using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake #mycookbook
- It’s 2 packages of cinnamon rolls (save the icing).
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of blueberries.
Pour the mixture over the top of the blueberries and cinnamon rolls. In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon until well combined. Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole takes cinnamon rolls to the next level! Sprinkle some blueberries on the cinnamon roll french toast bake for a decadent sweet breakfast that's heavenly baked & perfect for any morning!
Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake #mycookbook step by step
- Cut cinnamon rolls into bite-size pieces and set aside..
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon until well combined..
- Place cut up cinnamon rolls into an 8×8 baking dish. Pour blueberries on top followed by the milk mixture..
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until fully cooked. If the top is looking too brown, cover with foil for the remaining time..
- Garnish with icing and serve..
Remove cinnamon rolls from tube, and set icing packet aside. Stir cinnamon roll pieces into blueberry mixture and spoon into prepared dish. For Lemon Glaze Icing Prepare the blueberries, cut up the cinnamon rolls and mix the two together. After this blueberry cinnamon roll casserole is baked to a golden brown, top with the cream cheese frosting that came with the cinnamon rolls. View Recipe: Blueberry-Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake.