Banana Walnuts Muffins. Banana nut muffin recipe with ripe bananas, nuts, sugar, egg, flour. If time and waistline permitted, I could If time and waistline permitted, I could wake up every morning to these banana nut muffins! Tyler Florence's Banana Nut Muffins from Food Network are loaded with banana flavor, as he uses four whole overripe bananas and plenty of pecans for crunch.
Instead of the usual dense "banana-bread" texture, these muffins have a light and tender crumb, with slices of ripe banana, chunks of walnuts, and a sweet cinnamon glaze. Initially, this banana nut muffin recipe was not on the healthy side, but I revamped it and now the banana walnut muffins are totally healthy and nutritious. These gluten-free banana, walnut, and chia seed muffins, sweetened with coconut sugar, are great on-the-go snacks or breakfast on busy mornings. You can cook Banana Walnuts Muffins using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Walnuts Muffins
- You need 1 of and 3/4 cups All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 3 of overripe bananas.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/3 cups of walnuts, chopped.
- Prepare of extra walnuts for toppings.
These over-sized Banana Walnut Muffins are bursting with flavor and are perfect for breakfast or brunch. No worries if you don't have jumbo muffin tins! You can make regular-sized muffins as well. Soft, fluffy and moist Banana Nut Muffins topped with brown sugar and walnuts.
Banana Walnuts Muffins step by step
- Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients on separate mixing bowls..
- AGAIN: Don't over mix it to maintain the fluffiness. Some adds cornstarch so it will be chewy, but it's up to you. 1 tsp of cornstarch is optional..
- Prepare them in your baking pans. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. 350 degrees F..
These date sweetened, gluten-free and grain-free Banana Walnut Muffins are an easy, healthy recipe that will please the whole family. You can add chopped walnuts for banana walnut muffins (my personal favorite) or chocolate chips for banana chocolate chip muffins. A scattering of chopped nuts adds crunch to these moist, taste-tempting treats. Banana Nut Muffins Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Quick, easy, moist & full of flavor.