Plantain frittata. Plantain Frittata is a delicious breakfast of plantain and eggs cooked slightly different. Click here to Pin this Plantain frittata recipe to your board. This dish is one of the easiest breakfast recipe you can think of.kids love it, adults love it and I am pretty certain that you will love it too!
You'll want to make this over and. This plantain frittata calls for ripe plantain which is slowly simmered in a herby and cheesy egg mixture for a nutrient-dense & healthy breakfast. Plantain frittata is packed with goodness, great for children and adults. You can have Plantain frittata using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Plantain frittata
- It’s 2 of ripe plantain.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare of Yellow bell, green and red pepper.
- You need of Onions.
- It’s of Seasonings /spices.
- You need of Oil.
Here is an easy recipe you can follow to make for you and your family. Enjoy this scrumptious frittata for any meal of the day! This will make it easy to grab the skin of the plantains. Slit a shallow line down the long seam of the plantain, peel only as deep as the peel.
Plantain frittata instructions
- Here are the chopped & cut ingredients..
- Get your Plantain peel off the back, cut them set aside..
- Chopped your bell, green, red pepper and onions and set aside..
- Heat the pan add oil and fry your Plantain until wel fried. Side aside.
- Crack the eggs, add spices and a pinch of salt and beat alittle.
- Add 2tblspn of oil into the pan, add garlic and ginger, add chopped onions and pepper, add seasonings. stir-fry..
- Add the fried Plantain into the beaten eggs, and mix..
- Add the egg mixture into the pan. Allow to fry..
- Low the heat, cover with lid and allow to simmer for few mins..
- Done. 💞😋.
- Cut it with a pizza cutter and enjoy better. 💃💞.
You will LOVE this Mini Baked Plantain Frittata recipe! Leftover plantains are paired with eggs, chives and spring onion to make a great addition to any grab-and-go moment. Plantain frittata is the ultimate plantain and egg breakfast recipe you should try. It is different, easy to prepare and of course very delicious. Don't just fry your plantain and eggs separately, try this recipe!