Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts. Low carb zucchini bread with a walnut topping. This is a great keto breakfast treat for those days when you want But luckily, zucchini bread is just as easy to make keto and sugar-free. Just replace the sugar with erythritol and the flour with almond flour, and you have a keto friendly recipe.
You'll love this moist and delicious keto zucchini bread. It's slightly sweet, packed with hidden veggies, and topped with crunchy walnuts. In addition to this Keto Zucchini Bread with Walnuts being delicious and just the most perfect texture for a quick bread, the walnuts add such a nice touch. You can have Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- It’s 3/4 cup of erythritol sweetener.
- You need 5 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 2 cups of zucchini/ grated/ excess water removed.
I love making low-carb recipes that recreate the taste of my favorite traditional recipes. And this recipe definitely does the trick. But luckily, zucchini bread is just as easy to make keto and sugar-free. Just replace the sugar with erythritol and the flour with almond flour, and you have a keto friendly recipe.
Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts instructions
- Preheat the oven 350f. Grease a 9×5 loaf pan, line with parchment paper. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sweetener together until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, on at a time stir in the vanilla mix well..
- In separate bowl stir together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, xanthan gun and salt..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir to complete. Add walnuts..
- Add the grated zucchini, and gold gently..
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 50-55 mins. Check with toothpick if inserted and comes clean..
The walnuts in the bread are super-heart-healthy, and the yogurt adds moistu. Review Body: Very good basic zucchini bread recipe, moist and fine-grained. It makes an excellent template to which other things can be added if you like (e.g. spices, dried currants, different nuts, chocolate chips, lemon. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. These fun zucchini Keto friendly chips are so tasty and easy to make.