Leftover Stir fried breakfast. Stir in the cooked rice, breaking up any large clumps. Add the soy sauce, rice vinegar. Have leftover Rotis at home and you don't want to throw it away!
This quick-and-easy fried rice recipe makes use of leftover rice by transforming it with the addition of vegetables, scrambled eggs, and soy sauce. Break the two eggs into the center and immediately begin stirring the eggs with a wooden spoon or silicone spatula until they start solidifying. This leftover roast stir-fry is simple and delicious. You can have Leftover Stir fried breakfast using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Stir fried breakfast
- It’s of breakfast.
- You need 2 cup of left over green mung beans.
- It’s 1 cup of leftover jasmine rice.
- You need 2 cup of sliced carrots.
- You need 1/4 cup of lite soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 6 large of black olives broken up.
- You need 6 of grape tomatoes cut into thirds.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of cooking mung beans you will only need 2 cups of cooked beans.
- It’s 2 lb of green mung beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of ghee.
- It’s 3 quart of water for cooking mung beans.
- It’s 1 1/2 quart of water for soaking.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of jasmine rice.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of salt.
Combined with the fresh stir-fried vegetables, the roasted meat takes on a new lease of life. Simply tear up your leftover meat into strips and add it to the stir-fry near the end so the meat doesn't get overcooked. Fried Rice and Stir Fry – Leftover or day-old rice is actually ideal for making fried rice because the grains are slightly more firm and less likely to get sticky and gummy when stirred in with sauce or other ingredients. So, toss whatever vegetables you have in your fridge or freezer into a skillet, a scrambled.
Leftover Stir fried breakfast instructions
- Boil the rice in the water with salt cook till water is almost gone leaving crater of bubbling water cover remove from heat leave for 15 minutes undisturbed put into refrigerator over night.
- Mung bean soak in water over night drain add ghee to pot add soaked beans into ghee let cook stirring to coat the beans with ghee add water let boil till done when done add salt cook for 2 minutes stirring well refrigerate over night just 2 cups.
- Add carrots to a hot wok cook till tender add rice.
- Add soy sauce.
- Add spices beans olives add tomatoes last stir in serve immediately.
Fried rice is a delicious, savory dish that the whole family will love. It's an especially great meal to prepare on weeknights because it's fast While these recipes will put your leftover cooked rice to use, they're also great opportunities to use up leftover meat—such as a roast. Stir frying (Chinese: 炒; pinyin: chǎo) is a Chinese cooking technique in which ingredients are fried in a small amount of very hot oil while being stirred in a wok. The technique originated in China and in recent centuries has spread into other parts of Asia and the West. Any Chinese noodle—rice, wheat, flat, thin, or broad—can be used in this simple ground pork stir-fry from author Francis Lam.