Rack of Lamb with Garlic and Rosemary. This juicy, tender, medium-rare Rosemary & Garlic Oven Roasted Rack of Lamb is a perfect centerpiece for an elegant holiday dinner without requiring any fussy or difficult skills! I like to keep it simple with just olive oil, fresh rosemary and thyme, some cloves of garlic, and the zest of one lemon. Season the lamb racks with salt and pepper and rub the garlic-rosemary oil all over them.
Served with an herb pesto, you'll never go. Lamb chops are such a simple and satisfying meal. Marinate them in rosemary and garlic, sear them quickly on the stovetop, and dinner is served. You can cook Rack of Lamb with Garlic and Rosemary using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rack of Lamb with Garlic and Rosemary
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of fresh rosemary.
- It’s of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Fresh pepper.
While you can cut individual rib chops from a rack of lamb (you'll need a cleaver and a rubber mallet), it's easiest to. Rack of lamb is a tender, juicy and perhaps the most mild flavored cut of lamb. Typically, I'll ask the butcher to french Instructions for Rack of Lamb Sauce. Place all the ingredients in a pan and lightly brown over a low heat.
Rack of Lamb with Garlic and Rosemary instructions
- Combine fresh rosemary, olive oil and garlic in cuisinart..
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Pat rack of lamb dry and season with salt and pepper..
- Prepare baking sheet or Pyrex casserole dish with aluminum foil and spray with oil.
- Coat both sides of the rack of lamb with the puréed garlic, rosemary and oil and place fat-side-up on baking sheet..
- Let it sit at room temp marinating for about an hour..
- Place into the oven for 15 mins (rare), 18 mins (medium rare)..
The surprising thing about garlic rosemary rack of lamb is that it is super easy to make. Brush the remaining olive oil mixture all over the lamb. Place the lamb with the fat side up on a lined baking sheet. Combine rosemary, garlic, anchovies, black pepper and olive oil in a small bowl until it resembles a wet paste. Smear the rosemary paste all over the lamb.