Banana walnut cake. Banana Walnut Cake is a ridiculously easy one layer ultra moist banana cake loaded with flavor and topped This post is sponsored by The California Walnut Board. All opinions provided are my own. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen.
Mix mashed bananas and milk together. This video is about Banana walnut cake Smooth creamy bananas and crunchy walnuts ! yes the explosion of difference that makes our mouth happy. Soft fluffy Walnut and Banana cake, not to sweet and just right! You can have Banana walnut cake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana walnut cake
- It’s of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 120 g of Flour(cake).
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 60 g of Brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Chopped walnut.
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- It’s 3 pcs of Babana.
- Prepare 2 pcs of Egg.
- Prepare 40 g of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Use ripe bananas with this delicious, moist Banana Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Which brings me to my post today about my Dad and Banana Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese. Banana and walnut cake puts a really fruity twist on a classic teatime cake that everyone will love! Bananas and walnuts are a match made in heaven and you won't be able to resist a slice with a cup.
Banana walnut cake step by step
- Sift the flour, add all dry ingredients (except the chopped walnut) and mix well. (leave a pinch of brown sugar for later).
- Melt the butter, mash the bananas and stir all wet ingredients well.(leave some melted butter for later).
- Mix both the dry and wet ingredients together..
- Put parchment paper inside a loaf tray, then pour the ingredient into it. Evenly spread the brown sugar on the top (left from step 1) and squirt a line of melted butter (left from step 2) before baking it..
- 150 degree for 30 mins, 175 degree for 5 mins. Remove the loaf tray and leave the cake cool..
This delicious banana walnut cake taste amazing when served warm with a cup of coffee or tea. I enjoy this delicious cake with ice cream or whipped cream, but it's great all by itself. It's moist and has a refreshing banana flavor! Add walnuts to your banana cake for a moreish, nutty treat. We have loads of banana cake recipes that go perfectly with a cuppa any time of day.