Baked Whole Chicken.
You can cook Baked Whole Chicken using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Whole Chicken
- Prepare 1 of Whole Chicken.
- You need Tsp of salt.
- It’s Tsp of pepper.
- Prepare Tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare Tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s Tsp of paprika.
- You need Tsp of seasoned salt.
- You need Tsp of lemon pepper.
- It’s Tsp of brown sugar.
Baked Whole Chicken instructions
- Remove bag inside of chicken, preheat oven to 375.
- Place chicken breast side down and cut out backbone.
- Turn chicken over and press with palm of your hand on the breast until it cracks and lays flat.
- Pat chicken dry.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over chicken and sprinkle seasonings. Rub the chicken front and back, make sure to get in every nook and cranny! Place on roasting pan and bake until cooked thru and juices run clear. I place a tent foil over mine after cooking and allow to rest for 10 minutes before carving..