清炒四季豆 Stir-fried French Bean. Simple stir fried french beans and minced pork dish. It goes so well with both plain porridge or steamed rice. French beans with egg (四季豆炒蛋) is a comfort food dish which I grew up eating.
Steamed "Ling Zhi" Spring Water Tofu with Minced Pork and Salted Fish. 香葱格格肉. Wok-fried Pork Shoulder Meat with Onion and Asparagus in Black Pepper Sauce. Reheat a clean wok with remaining oil and sesame oil; fry garlic until aromatic. You can cook 清炒四季豆 Stir-fried French Bean using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 清炒四季豆 Stir-fried French Bean
- Prepare of 四季豆 French Beans (100g).
- You need of 红萝卜 Carrot (50g).
- Prepare of 虾米 Dried shrimp.
- It’s of 蒜米 Minced garlic.
- You need of 酱清 Light soy sauce.
Add seasoning, onion and red chilli and stir-fry over high flame. Return prefried beans and dried shrimp mixture. Stir-fry briskly for a minute before dishing out. 玉米鱼 Deep Fried Corn-Shapped Fish 干煸四季豆 Stir-fried French Bean 白米饭 Steamed Rice 芦荟薏米水 Barley with Aloe Vera. **Terms and Conditions -Pictures are for illustration purpose only -Price shown are before discount. Stir Fried French Beans With Deep Fried Pork Belly.
清炒四季豆 Stir-fried French Bean step by step
- 四季豆切小段，红萝卜切丝 Cut french beans into small sections, cut carrot into thin slices.
- 热油，加入虾米和蒜米炒香 Heat the oil, add dried shrimp and minced garlic.
- 加入红萝卜，四季豆翻炒 Add carrot and french beans, stir-fry.
- 加入一汤匙酱清和半杯水，小火闷煮5分钟 Add 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce and half a cup of water, simmer for 5mins with low heat.
Stir Fried French Beans with Minced Garlic 干扁四季豆. Do you order green beans with your fried chicken with the justification that it makes the meal slightly healthier? Stir Fried Potato Leaves with Garlic. 清炒番薯叶. 干煸四季豆 Stir-Fry French Bean with Minced Pork. . #干煸四季豆 #StirFryFrenchBeanwithMincedPork. #wonderchefmy #puchongbandarputeri. . String Beans, (干煸四季豆) or Gan Bian Si Ji Dou, in China are cooked with Sichuan peppercorns with a little heat from the addition of dried chili peppers-unlike Regardless of what version of this gan bian si ji dou dish you're making, the beans are stir-fried in a primarily dry wok–hence, "dry fried". Stir-Fried Eggplant and Green Beans 四季豆炒茄子.