Coconut Walnut Bread Pudding. This rich banana-flavored bread pudding is made with coconut milk and sprinkled with toasted walnuts. Sometimes I use pecans instead of walnuts. This is great with coconuts, raisins, and.
Nothing was wasted on the farm where I grew up in southwest Nebraska—this pudding was made from stale bread. My father loved chocolate, so if we weren't having this dessert, we'd have homemade chocolate ice cream or chocolate cake! Узнать причину. Закрыть. This quick and easy banana bread filled with flakes of coconut and chopped walnuts is always a good idea. You can have Coconut Walnut Bread Pudding using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Walnut Bread Pudding
- You need of Bread base:.
- Prepare 5-6 cups of cubed brioche bread.
- It’s 1/4 cup of whole walnuts (will be roasted and roughly chopped).
- It’s of Custard mix:.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweetened shredded coconut.
- You need 1/8 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Butter drizzle topping:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of white sugar.
- Prepare of Optional topping:.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk chocolate chips.
Does the internet need another banana bread recipe? Categories: Baking Dessert Brownie Bread Pudding Coconut Recipes Fruit High Fiber. This is the best Coconut Flour Banana Bread you'll ever try. It's easy to make, not overly sweet, and reminds me of the real thing- without using gluten or The resulting Coconut Flour Banana Bread is moist, without being gooey in the middle, and is also not overly sweet.
Coconut Walnut Bread Pudding step by step
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch glass baking pan with butter. Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Gently cut the brioche bread into 1 inch cubes, about half of a loaf makes 5-6 cups worth. Place evenly into the pan..
- Measure 1/4 cup of walnuts and spread them evenly onto a baking sheet. Roast at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes, stirring halfway, until browned. Cool slightly, then chop them roughly. Reserve 1/4 of the nuts for the top of the pudding, toss the rest with the bread cubes..
- Mix together the milk, heavy cream, eggs, white sugar and vanilla extract in a large measuring cup. Mix until well blended. Add the shredded coconut into the mix, mix well..
- Microwave the butter until melted and whisk in the 1/2 tbsp white sugar..
- Evenly pour the custard mix over the bread cubes. Top with remaining walnuts, drizzle butter topping over the top..
- Let stand for at least 30 minutes (up to an hour) to absorb liquid..
- Top with chocolate chips right before putting it in the oven. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes, until top is browned and custard is set..
- Let cool for 20 minutes and cut into 8-10 pieces..
It could still pass as "normal". Coconut Bread Pudding – Pudding, Kheer, Jelly, Custard This classic bread pudding get fabulous taste by using coconut. Fold in bread cubes until evenly coated. Pour into a greased baking dish, earlier sprinkled with icing sugar. The Best Coconut Flour Pudding Recipes on Yummly